Kamagra Soft is a pill that delivers the same effect like its original variation, the Kamagra pill for erectile dysfunction treatment. It contains 100mg of sildenafil citrate and works by relaxing the muscles to allow the penis to attain erection and sustain it all throughout the sexual encounter by providing better blood flow to the penis. With better blood flow, the arteries in the penis enlarge and keep the penis erected especially when accompanied with sexual stimulation such as fondling and kissing your partner.
Kamagra Soft and Its Benefits
Kamagra Soft provides you an option to experience sexual gratification without the hassles of swallowing. Kamagra Soft is specially made for men who have problems with swallowing as experienced by those who are already aged 60 and above.
The Possible Kamagra Side Effects
The noted side effects of Kamagra Soft are categorized into two, the less serious side effects and the serious side effects. The less serious side effects do not require any medical attention, and they normal disappear after a few hours. While the serious and more alarming side effects need immediate medical help because they could trigger and lead to permanent disabilities and even death. The less serious side effects of taking Kamagra Soft include:
- Stuffy nose or nasal congestion
- Vision abnormalities
- Stomach ache
- Rashes and itching
- Muscle ache
Kamagra Soft side effects that need immediate attention are the following:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe dizziness
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of the different parts of the face such as the tongue and lips
- Painful erection that exceeds 4 hours
- Prolonged nausea
- Tightness in the throat
- Tingling feeling along the jaw, neck, chest and arms
- Numbness of the different parts of the body
- Chest pains
- Swelling of the legs and ankles
Things to Remember Before Taking Kamagra Soft
The first thing you should remember when you intend to take Kamagra Soft is the fact that it is not for everybody. To know if you are qualified to take such a pill, you should consult a doctor first so you would be advised of the right dosage for you and how frequent can you take the pill. Other important things to note include:
- Kamagra Soft should not be taken along with other drugs such as ketoconazol, ritonavir, erythromycin, cimetidin, itraconizol, and saquinavir.
- If you have heart problems, do not take Kamagra Soft without consulting a physician first. Taking Kamagra Soft if you have a serious heart disease would be very risky and can even cost you your life.
- If you have a history of stroke, liver and kidney problems, high blood and low blood pressure, avoid taking Kamagra Soft or at least take the pill under the strict supervision of a reliable medical practitioner.
- To experience the full effect of Kamagra Soft, take the pill at least 30 minutes before sexual intercourse.