If you want to improve your sex life, all you have to do is stop worrying about your erectile dysfunction and start taking Caverta. Caverta is the latest oral erectile dysfunction treatment. It contains sildenafil citrate and clinically proven to enhance erection when the client is sexually aroused.
Know More about the Pill Caverta
Caverta guarantees to combat erectile dysfunction when taken properly. The pill works by enhancing blood flow to the penis by enlarging and hardening the arteries to make it strong and stiff enough to sustain erection all throughout sexual intercourse.
Why Take Caverta?
- Caverta is safe and effective and also contains the basic ingredients available on other erectile dysfunction pills.
- Since Caverta is new, you can expect that the product is good enough or even better to compete with other stable brands that are available in the market today.
- It only takes at least 30 minutes for the pill to take effect. After that, you can start enjoying the effects of Caverta with your sexual partner. You just have to remember that Caverta will not make your penis erect unless you are sexually excited so take the 30-minute time to stimulate your sexual appetite and let Caverta do the rest.
- Based on studies, there are no long-term side effects of taking Caverta.
- Caverta works effectively among the elderly. However, it should be properly administered by a medical expert to get the right dosage suited to the client's age.
How Many Dosages Are Available and How Much Should Be Taken?
Caverta comes in 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg. The amount and dosage will depend on the client's need and other factors such as his health condition and psychological state. Caverta can be taken anytime needed, but it should only be taken once a day or once in 48 hours for aged men. The dosage should be lowered to accommodate the frail conditions of the heart and other important health considerations.
What Are the Possible Side Effects of Taking Caverta?
There are no known long-term side effects for taking Caverta. However, some clients complain about minor side effects, but they usually disappear after the effect of Caverta is gone and is more likely to be felt among those who take higher dosages of the pill. The reported side effects include the following:
- Nasal congestion
- Upset stomach
- Flushing of the face
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light
Who Should Not Take Caverta?
Caverta is a strong pill and should be taken under a medical prescription and supervision from a health expert. Reckless taking of the pill can result to debilitating conditions or even death. Caverta is advised against men who have a history of hypertension, heart attack, and stroke. Other conditions include:
- Men who have current heart problems should also not take Caverta.
- Men who are taking HIV drugs such as ritonavir and sanquinavir. Men who are positive of HIV can still take Caverta at a lower dosage.
- Those who have high and low blood pressure.